Optima Health at Meadhurst
BP Physiotherapy service offers:
– Assessment & advice on your condition, best treatment, and prognosis for recovery
– Injury rehabilitation, supervised in session by physiotherapist and supported by exercise app if required
– Joint mobilisation and soft tissue therapy
– Taping – to offload injury, facilitate better movement or posture
– Rehabilitation Pilates classes- small groups, supervised by physiotherapist
On site Physiotherapists available:
Jenny has been a Chartered Physiotherapist for eight years and has extensive experience with musculoskeletal conditions, sports injuries, orthopaedics, ante-and post- natal care, and complex and chronic pain conditions. She takes a hands on approach to treatment and will always work collaboratively to find the right approach to help you to get yourself better. She has a Master’s degree in physiotherapy from Kings College London, and is also fully trained in acupuncture.
Alan Goldson Truman
Alan qualified from St Georges Medical School 8 years ago. During that time he has gained a vast amount of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries in both sporting and working environments. He adopts a holistic approach to his treatments and is a strong advocate of promoting movement as a means of maintaining both good mental and physical health.
Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org for any bookings or information.
We Are Listening
Just 2 minutes of your time to tell us how you think we're doing and we enter you for our monthly prize draw!
Receive our newsletter, latest offers, time tables and opening times.