Book Classes Online View Class Timetable
We have colour coded our classes to help you quickly asses what class is right for you; It’s as easy as a, b, c:
Great for the heart & lungs and designed to get you a little out of breath. You’ll experience fantastic results burning lots of calories.
Toning, strength and endurance. These classes are designed to get your muscles working and looking great. Perfect if you want to tone up for the beach.
Life takes it out of you… these classes give it back. Designed to increase your flexibility; take an hour out of your busy schedule and learn to unwind.
The best way to plan your group fitness workout is to aim to do one of each colour within a week.
Body Attack is a high energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts. We combine athletic movements like running, lunging and jumping with strength exercises such as push ups and squats. This workout will challenge your limits in a good way – burning up to 730 calories a class!
Is a non-impact, resistance-training programme, which utilises barbells and adjustable weights helping to improve muscular strength & endurance. It is a studio based group session, which is led by highly skilled,
motivating instructors who receive on-going training to ensure every class is safe, effective and fun.
Classic boxing using the boxing ring, punching bags and jump ropes. This class will help you to increase your speed, agility and strength.
An all over body conditioning class using various pieces of equipment to ensure an increase in muscle tone, strength and endurance.
Multi stationed group exercise class designed to work on all the basic elements of fitness (strength, stamina, flexibility). No co-ordination required and all abilities welcomed.
This yoga class integrates the postures, breathing exercises, relaxation and meditation to harmonise you on every level – body, mind and spirit. It is a delicious, mindful and moving class. All levels welcome.
A comfortable workout to keep you fit and healthy, this class incorporates everything you will require to stay active and full of life.
Developed in the 1920s by Joseph H. Pilates whose aim was to combine the physique of the ancient Greeks with the meditative strength of the east. It was originally a favourite of ballerinas and professional dancers, but in the last few years it has begun to break through into the mainstream.
The original and most widely used bike class in the world, the Johnny G spinner. This programme incorporates flat and hills simulated by increasing the resistance. Classes run from 30 to 60 minutes and believe us you will feel the ride!
Back to Timetable Book Classes Online
Studio Class Etiquette
- Water and Towel are essential for all classes and compulsory for Studio Cycle
- There are limited spaces available for many of the classes. In order to avoid disappointment please ensure you book early
- You may book up to 13 days in advance at reception on 01932763500
- If you do not cancel your class and fail to arrive, then the class fee will be charged to your membership account
- Any illness, injuries and pregnancies should be reported to the instructor prior to the start of the class.
- Class participants are not permitted to enter a class once the warm up has commenced. Approximately 5 mins after the start of the class
- Non-Members are welcome but must be accompanied by a member
- Non-Members will have to pay the guest fee as well as the class fee
- Guests are not permitted to use the gym.
- No Bags or coats are to be allowed in the studios due to them being a trip hazard.