- You may book classes up to 13 days in advance by calling 01932763500, emailing Meadhurstreception@1life.co.uk, booking online or by the 1Life app.
- To book TRIBE or Personal Training sessions please contact the health and fitness manager at email@example.com
- Please give at least 60 minutes notice of cancellation prior to the class starting, please be mindful of other members waiting on the reserve list who could take part, failure to cancel could occur account arrears or a booking suspension.
- If you find yourself on the waiting list for any class, please contact the club 30 minutes before the class to check for cancellations of attendees.
- Any rude or abusive behavior will not be tolerated towards any member of the Meadhurst staff during the booking process.
- You must register your attendance into the class with the reception staff upon your arrival to collect your class band. Failure to do so may result in you being recorded as a ‘no show’ and your place given to the next member in line.
- All guests must be signed in at reception and escorted at all times, guests of member are not permitted to use the gym but are welcome to play racket sports, football, snooker, attend classes and use the bar area. (all guests to pay £5 guest fee at reception and class fee also if applicable).
- From February 2018 failure to cancel your class reservation will result in a cautionary email to notify you to do so on the next occasion.
- If a failure to cancel a class reservation occurs three times in a period (3 months) this will lead to your account being suspended from pre booking classes for 7 days.
We Are Listening
Just 2 minutes of your time to tell us how you think we're doing and we enter you for our monthly prize draw!
Receive our newsletter, latest offers, time tables and opening times.